Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My friends say I am a tad "left of center" and I tend to agree with them. I am mostly happy - the glass is half full kinda thing. And I love to have fun - no jealousy, no mind games, no crap. I am honest and up front - sometimes to a fault! But at least you where you stand. I used to have a huge network of friends but as time has moved on so have a lot of my friends... I think it's time I made new ones! I am 37, separated no kids but a fabulous dog! I am very young in mind, body and soul. How about you?

well since iv only just moved here from new zealand and dont no anybody i need sombody to show me round and take out for some fun

am currently enjoying studying full time. It has taken me awhile to figure out what I want to do when I grow up. I spend my spare time with my child who is the only person who can make me groan and laugh at the same time. Whatever time I have left over is spent catching up with friends, family and whats happening in the world. My friends consider me generous, caring and funny. We always are laughing at some event that has recently tripped one of us up. I moved back to Cairns about 3 years ago and this made me appreicate paradise so much more. There are people in the world fantasizing about living in a place just like this. The last movie I saw that totally split my sides was the "Wedding Crashers". I love when a joke can be totally done with a straight face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home