Sunday, March 19, 2006

im 26 i have 3 kids. i love playing pool going camping wine tasting, i dont like bowling i tend to bowl the ball backwards its really funny. i am open to most suggestions. what iam looking for in a guy is someone honest, faithful, reliable and someone that is not interested in one night stands as i am looking for more out of life. i am looking for someone that wants to be together for ever spiritually and physically. i am very compationate and easy to get along with, and i have good old fationed values including looking after the kids, cleaning,cooking, my house is always clean. if you think you might be interested in getting together over a coffee and having a chat even if all we end up doing is just being really good friends drop me aline and i will get back to you as soon as i can take care and remember to smile because life is only what you make it.

I'm an easy going woman, who likes the simple things in life, I enjoy being around people and also quiet times for two. A honest woman that expects the same in a relationship, being friends is the way to get a relationship started. I have a lot a affection to give the right man

Fun-loving, easy-going country gal just looking for friendship and romance. I reckon u have to have a strong friendship to get good romance. I am a huge Horny lover and have twin daughters. If you think I could be fun then come on lets meet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home